Friday, March 26, 2010

Pradada - Slow Waltz In Empty Horror (2009)


Based out of Montreal, Pradada is a small but important part of the ever growing empire known as Hobo Cult Records. As a burgeoning label they have a lot to offer in the way of great artwork, prolific bands, and interesting music, and I suggest if you haven't been paying attention you start. And what better place to start than with this incredibly groovy explosion of a dance record. It makes me want to doze on and daze out; it makes me want to scream hellfire; it makes me want to dance in the shower of flickering neon lights, bobbing off the ceiling of a very tall room, wind-a-blowing, slow mo-a-flowing, incandescent skin-a-glowing! Dig on to these smooth vibrations, y'hear?!

"Purple Pussy Sprinkles"

1 comment:

nsfw said...

def an ill alboom, wish my HD didnt breakkk!